We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working outdoors and have a keen interest in the environment. We don't require any prior experience, just the willingness to learn and the desire to upskill within the field. A full Class 1 license is preferable.
The role involves a variety of tasks such as weed eating, weeding, pruning, mulching, planting, leaf blowing, lawn moving, spraying, and general tidy up/rubbish tidy up, you'll be working on multiple different projects, no day stays the same! If you have a positive attitude, are physically fit, and enjoy working outdoors, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You like working outdoors
- Enjoying learning new things and want to progress
- Work well in a team environment
- Happy to do a good day's work and get your hands dirty
- Be physically fit and injury free
What's in it for you:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and development
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver etc Wages paid weekly
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Full PPE gear provided by AWF
APPLY NOW!! or call Celine on 09 575 5782.