Do you have a background in carpentry and/or engineering? Are you looking to take on a new opportunity?
Our client located in East Tamaki are looking for a Garden Shed Installer to join their team for an immediate start. This role is full time ongoing Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm.
Our client is a family-owned business who pride themselves on quality. You will be working for a NZ company who specialise in premium garden shed design and installation. This role will require you to travel throughout Auckland to install residential garden sheds for customers.
If you're looking for a change in work from 'full time building,' we would love to hear from you!
What's in to for you?
- Full time ongoing work from Monday-Friday (7am to 4:30pm)
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- All PPE gear provided, replenished when required
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous building and/or engineering experience
- Building certificates would be advantageous
- Be able to read building designs
- Experience in use of hand and power tools
- Ability to work on your own and in a team environment
- Customer centric as you will be dealing with direct end customers when installing
- Clean Class 1 Full licence with own transport
- Be able to think on their feet as different sites will come with different building challenges
- Eye for detail
- Health and safety focused
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Garden Shed Installer - East Tamaki"
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.