New Zealand owned and operated, this employer supplies specialised furniture to the healthcare and hospitality industry. They have built a reputable name for themselves because of their creativity, integrity, and ability to exceed expectations. Right now, they are seeking a qualified and experienced Upholsterer who embodies these qualities too. Their team are based in Kaiwaka.
In this role you will covering all aspects of furniture upholstery, from cutting and sewing through to design and making frames. You will also be responsible for managing 2 - 3 others in your team.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Ability to cover any shape, size, booth seat etc
- Ability to work unsupervised and train a team with less experience than yourself
- Be motivated, reliable and honest
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and work under pressure
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary on offer
- Stable, secure role
- Opportunity to step into a leadership role
- Fantastic team culture
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Upholster looking for a change or the opportunity step into a leadership role. Our client truly values their employee's and keen to welcome their next team member.
To register your interest, click the apply button on this advertisement. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - email@example.com (please do not email in your CV) or 0212466017.