AWF and Toll NZ have partnered to supply Freight Sorters to their key logistics site in Otahuhu. AWF will be your contact point for these exciting roles, providing you with a safe and happy workplace.
These opportunities may provide work for up to 3 months, starting 11th October with the potential of longer-term job options for the right person. Many of our temporary employees find permanent work with our client through temp to perm seasonal work as an outcome. Could this be you?
We are looking for someone who can work effectively as part of a team, whilst also being competent to work without direct supervision.
As one of New Zealand's leading international logistics companies, Toll NZ covers parcel and courier services, freight transport, international freight forwarding, warehouse and storage plus so much more!
- Freight handling and documentation
- Participating in all safety procedures
- General warehouse duties
- Manual labouring
- General cleaning.
What's in it for you?
- Toll NZ is always looking for strong, motivated staff for ongoing opportunities and permanent work
- Full training provided and great potential to start or build on your career in logistics
- The ability to earn good money
- Early morning 4am to 12.30pm and afternoon 12pm to 8.30pm shifts available
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in the freight handling industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Good computer skills
- Ability to perform manual handling duties as required
- Multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- A motivated attitude and a drive to work hard and learn
- A strong Health and Safety focus
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. AWF will be your employer and we'd love to hear from you! Please call Mitchell Burns on 027 5773384 to find out more or click on the link to apply today!
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.