We are looking for strong Freight Sorters (Day/Afternoon Shift ) to join our logistics client as they are moving into their busy season.
Our client delivers freight forwarding, end-to-end transport services and comprehensive logistics solutions to customers operating in New Zealand.
We are looking for people who, can juggle multiple tasks at once, communicate well with others and have a proven track record of excellent timekeeping and reliability.
In this dynamic job you will:
- Sort parcels and freight.
- Dispatch correctly to couriers to ensure they can deliver on time.
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner.
- Liaise with team and support them where required.
What you will need:
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Able to lift up to 25kg)
- Reliable transport and able to start asap
- Clear criminal history
- Contactable references
- A positive attitude and a keenness to learn
These roles will kick off late November and will go through the Christmas period with a likely finish around mid January (some opportunities for longer term assignments)
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.