We are looking for Freight Sorter's for an afternoon shift (04:30 pm till Mid- Night), in this role you will be helping the team with basic freight handling.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively as part of a team, whilst also being competent to work without direct supervision. These are short-term roles which can be ongoing for the right candidate.
- Freight handling and documentation
- General Warehouse duties
- Manual labouring
- General Cleaning
Start time: Afternoon shift (04:30 pm till Mid- Night)
What's in it for you?
- Our clients are growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in the freight handling industry would be an advantage.
- Good Computer skills.
- Ability to perform manual handling duties as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.