As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Our client has an established, supportive team and is looking for reliable, committed, and hardworking Freight Sorters to join them, with an immediate start.
About the role
AWF is partnering with local courier companies to support our community in receiving freight promptly and accurately.
There is a high demand for casual/on-call staff to help as a Freight Sorter.
If you prefer a night shift then this is the job for you. With a start time of 1am, this job is from Tuesday-Saturday each week, typically finishing around 5am.
The right candidate will:
- Be comfortable lifting up to 25kgs.
- A good level of fitness.
- Be reliable and turn up on time each day.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately both in a team and by yourself.
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen and have a clean criminal record.
I'm in, so what now?
Apply online NOW through the portal or else give us a call on 06 759 8073 for a no obligation chat.
* Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role *