Summer Freight Handler
Our client in the Freight and parcel delivery industry is looking for a fit capable person to assist in deliveries, parcel sorting and other duties as required over the busiest season of the year. Christmas!!
- 8am-6pm approx
- NZ class 1 full drivers licence a must
- You will need to be quick on your feet and able to work autonomously.
AWF is dedicated to the safety and well being of our candidates and we need people who share this passion for arriving home safe at the end of the day.
What's in it for you?
As part of the AWF family we'll provide you
- Ongoing employment support
- PPE to complete your work and will ensure you'll be paid on time every week for the work you have done
- Our awesome office staff will check up on you throughout your work and meet with you regularly to discuss things like safety and ensure that the work is going well
- You'll also have the chance to work with our industry leading clients to help them to achieve their goals
Sound great right, here's how you can be a part of this...
To be successful in this work you'll need to be:
- Fit and able to follow instructions of the team around them
- Prior experience isn't essential however, a great attitude is
In addition to the above you'll need the following to be successful;
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks including; drugs/alcohol/criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
If this is you and you're keen to get into some great work the apply today! You can apply by clicking apply below, by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, by coming into our Blenheim office located at 3 Nelson Street, or by calling the AWF Blenheim team on 03 579 3900 (free phone 0800 88 88 60). We don't care how you do but if you want work then contact AWF today!