2 Nightshift Frame & Truss Positions Available Now
Gain some experience, meet new people, and keep fit along the way! We have immediate work available for reliable people within the Whangarei region.
A local client is looking for people to help assist their current team in the Frame and Truss plant. The role requires you to be accurate, neat with an eye for detail and be a team player. Great company and culture for the right people
This role would be ideal for a school leaver, or someone who is keen to get into the construction industry, it is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with the hours expected to be between 3.30pm and 1.30am, with assignments often leading to full time/permanent work for the right candidates.
The role requires you to assist in manufacturing timber frames & trusses for residential & commercial buildings using a mix of timber working tools. Full training will be provided for those willing to learn, but candidates with some basic building or construction experience are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for this role you are required by the client to be fully vaccinated, with a vaccine pass
Skills and Experience
- You'll have the ability to work well in a team
- Previous experience in a frame and truss plant is preferred but not essential
- The work involves some heavy lifting so you must be physically fit
- You'll need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- AWF will provide you will all your basic PPE
- Gain new skills and meet new people along the way!
So, what are you waiting for, apply online now and attach your CV or better yet, come and see us at the Whangarei branch 33b Commerce Street and introduce yourself to our friendly team!
If you prefer to phone for more information, contact Julia or Haydn on 09 459 7272