You will be constructing frame and trusses, using power tools, working on production belts and if qualified you will be on the forklift in the yard loading/unloading timber materials.
- You might have prior frame & truss or carpentry experience
- Your safety awareness shows through in a fast-paced environment
- You can work well within a team environment
- You are confident using power tools
- Being physically fit as this is a fast paced role
- Reliable own transport
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Clean criminal history
- Health & Safety conscious!
- F endorsement and valid OSH certificate is a BIG advantage
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate - paid weekly!
- On the job training with opportunities to grow through a well established company
- You will be working with people who respect the skills and experience you bring to the job
- All your PPE provided
- Ongoing support from our AWF consultants
If this sounds good to you, then click Apply Now or give us a call on 03 3749176 for further info
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.