As a labourer you will use hand and power tools to build and assemble frames and trusses. This is an entry level role and would suit someone looking to advance their skills. You will work alongside a well-known manufacturing company based in Napier, and will be taught all the skills required to excel in this position.
The role is ongoing full time Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 5.00pm.
Key skills and experience:
- Good hand eye coordination
- Practical worker with a fantastic work ethic
- Reliable and committed to work full time ongoing
- A can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Previous experience using tools is an advantage.
What's in it for you?
- Advance in a career
- Earn money while you learn new skills
- Full training and PPE gear is provided
- Full time ongoing work
- Join an expanding company
If this sounds like the role for you, give Alisha or Kayla a call on 068700310 or click apply with your CV attached and will contact you!
AWF- Keep NZ working.