This job will suit those who have previously worked in the construction/building industry, those who have worked with timber or recent graduates from pre-trade carpentry courses!
This is based in the manufacturing plant.
On the job training provided and opportunities to advance through the company.
Day and night shifts available.
- Reliable transport
- Have confidence using power/hand tools i.e. nail guns
- Clean criminal history
- Experience with various hand & power tools
- Health & Safety conscious!
- Be able to commit long term
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great team environment
- Continuous on the job support from our consultants
- Fast paced environment - no chance to get bored
- PPE provided
- Chance to grow through a well established company
Apply online NOW with an updated CV! For more information contact us on 03 374-9176
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles