About the company
Your new company have a secure work load. They are recognised and as one of the best employers in the industry and are looking for people who are skilled at Pre-nail Frame and Truss fabrication, and have experience within the industry. They are a well known New Zealand Company that look after their staff.
About the role
You will be based inside away from the weather and have secure hours of 40+ per week. There is the possibility to choose from night and day shifts. You must have previous experience working in a frame & truss manufacturing environment.
As a Detailer, you'll be working closely with a variety of people in different areas of the business. Our client is on the lookout for a focused and detail-oriented individual. Your day to day could include creating shop drawings of wall frames and roof trusses for production. You will ensure efficient design and manufacture, utilising industry leading software
The following experience and skillset is key:
- Have previous experience that shows your ability to effectively prioritise your time and work to deadlines.
- Work experience from within the Building/Construction or Design industry - (for e.g., Estimating or CAD)
- Other relevant technical experience from a related industry is a bonus!
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to pick up new software programmes fast, and have good numerical skills!
What is on offer:
- Ongoing work Monday - Friday (with the offer of Saturday work as well)
- You'll be paid weekly!
- Be a part of a great team who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Our client are on the lookout to build their team! So if you bring the right skills to the job and fit in well, you could be going permanent before you know it!
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.
If you are interested click apply NOW or call Jess on 04 473 9915