We are currently on the hunt for a reliable and experienced FL Operator, required for a busy role in the timber yard, based in North Canterbury. You will be operating the forklift, pick packing orders and loading/unloading trucks that come into the yard. Our client is well established in their industry, offers room for growth in the company and provides a great team environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Must have min 2 years' experience
- Immediate start - must be avail to start asap
- Must have F endorsement & current OSH
- Need a high level of fitness - loading & unloading timber
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Monday to Friday, day shift
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and have a clean criminal record.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive team environment
- Continuous on the job support from our consultants
- Fast paced environment - no chance to get bored
- PPE provided
Sound like you? Let's talk!
If you are interested in the position the click apply now with an updated CV! If you have any specific questions about the opportunity, please call 03 374 9176
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.