You will be working at NZ leading frame and truss manufacturing plant, with a client who puts emphasis on good team culture and places Health and Safety at the forefront of operations and really cares about their employees.
The Role will include:
- Transporting timber frames and trusses across the plant and yard
- Loading and unloading them into delivery trucks
- Moving materials across to the loading bay
- Multitasking and assisting with the manual loading including often dismounting the machine
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary depending on your experience
- Opportunities of career advancement
- Work for a reputable company and iconic brand in the Frame & Truss sector
- Set shifts - Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday work
- Morning shift 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- ASAP start
To be successful you will need:
- Physically fit and motivated
- At least 2 years experience operating a forklift
- F endorsement
- Class 1 full NZ drivers licence (Class 2 would be a huge advantage)
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable work references
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, call Pamela on 0800 922 955 or email email@example.com to discuss this job opportunity!