This role is ideal for someone who has had a minimum of one to two years experience in operating a forklift as you will be dealing with products of a delicate nature.
- Loading/unloading pallets of goods from the production line to the warehouse
- Ensuring the production line has sufficient materials to run smoothly
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Putting stock away in the warehouse
- Day shift is 7:30am to 4pm
- Night shift is 4pm to 1am
- Current Counterbalance or Reach Forklift Licence
- Reliable transport to get you to and from the job each day
- Ability to communicate well with others - written and verbal
What's in it for you:
- Minimum of $19 per hour (depending on experience)
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing, consistent work for the right person
If this sounds like you, please apply online today. We'd love to hear from you.