We have a mixture of both short and long term forklift operator assignments with multiple clients around the Onehunga, Penrose and Mount Wellington areas. All of which are full time Monday to Friday assignments. These role require someone who is confident with lifting heavy loads (between 5-10 tonne) and has a current fork hoist licence with proven experience. There is opportunity for progress in the company as well as opportunity for a permanent role for the right person.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading goods
- Readying goods for delivery
- Communicating with customers and team members
- Assisting other teams as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Current Forkhoist licence and proven experience
- Either construction or engineering background would be advantageous
- Clean criminal history with the ability to pass a pre employment drug & alcohol check
Whats in it for you?
- Full time hours from Monday through Friday
- Flexibility with both long and short term assignments being available
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay accrual, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
If this sounds like you please either apply online or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.