We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Forklift Operators and people with Storeperson experience. Your role will mainly consist of unloading goods from suppliers, redirecting goods to store areas within the factory, following health and safety regulations within the factory and loading orders for delivery.
As we work through the process of moving through the Covid-19 Alert Levels, we are restricted with the types of roles we can actively recruit. If you would like to be considered for this role when we are able to recruit it, please do register your interest and we will be in touch when we are able. We appreciate your patience during this time.
What's in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday through Friday with over time available
- Weekly wages paid with 8% holiday pay accrual
- Temporary to permanent placement for the right applicant
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must have a valid forklift license and/or F endorsement
- You must have 2-3 years of forklift operating experience
- Good understanding of health and safety processes and practices in a factory environment
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
If this is what you're wanting in your new role apply online or email your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.