We are on the hunt for a ticketed forklift operator to assist with a variation of duties. Your role will mainly consist of unloading goods from suppliers, redirecting goods to store areas within the factory, following heath and safety regulations within the factory and loading orders for delivery.
Whats in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday through Friday with over time available
- Weekly wages paid with 8% holiday pay accrual
- Temporary to permanent for the right applicant
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must have a valid forklift license and/or F endorsement
- You must have 2-3 years of forklift operating experience
- Good understanding of health and safety processes and practices in a factory environment
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
If this is what you're wanting in your new role please either apply online or email you resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz