You will be working for an engineering company who are renowned worldwide for their unique products. Here everybody gets to play their part and we want you to join this company as it grows further.
Your role will include:
- Working in one of the various manufacturing facility moving finished products around using a forklift
- Completing paperwork related to inwards and outwards goods
- Manually moving some of the product around so you will have to physically fit for the challenge
- Help in and around the factory whenever needed in your downtime
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a world leader with strong family culture
- Very competitive pay rate that will reflect your previous experience
- This role will become permanent for the right candidate over time
- Time and a half rates for any hours worked over 50 hours
- As an AWF employee, you are entitled to annual leave accrual, Kiwisaver and other contractual entitlements
If the above sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Monique Flatman on 0800 522 687 for a chat or send your CV to Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org