We are currently seeking an experienced Forklift Driver located in the Balclutha area. In order to be considered for this role you must be reliable, keen and committed to Health and Safety. Initially starting on 12 hour Day shifts, once trained you will move to 12 hour Night Shifts in a four on/four off pattern. Whilst this is a temporary position, it is currently full time and ongoing.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
What do you need?
- Current OSH/Operators Certificate
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Experience in picking orders, including reading and recording information
- Two work references
- To be physically fit and able
- To have reliable transport to and from work
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
- 100% committed to Health & Safety in the workplaces
We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.