We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Forklift Operator to work with our client who manufactures custom precision electromagnets which are sent across the globe.
Our client located in Mount Wellington is looking for a Forklift Operator on a full-time on-going basis. You will be working Monday through to Friday 7am-3:30pm, with overtime available.
As part of your role, you will assist in loading and unloading of products from different areas, manual lifting of products, and assisting the team with duties outside of forklift operation. You will show attention to detail and diligence when handling these products as they are very fragile.
You will be a team player; the ability to show initiative as you assist with other duties in your team outside of operating the forklift will be key to your success in the role.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wages paid weekly, including Kiwisaver, Annual Leave, ACC cover
- Full-time on-going work, Monday through to Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Overtime available + additional benefits
- PPE gear provided and replenished when required free of charge
- Brand exposure within a well-recognised Engineering business
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience operating a counterbalance forklift
- Ability to work within a team environment and show initiative
- Current OSH forklift (F endorsement advantageous)
- Proven ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, these products are fragile
- Restricted or full licence and reliable transport
- Physically fit to lift up to 25kgs
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV!
AWF. We Keep New Zealand Working.