About the company:
Your company specialise predominantly specialise in large scale residential renovations, however, are also involved with new builds. They are a team of six, currently running two teams. They have been in business for 8+ years and are looking to grow. They are based out of south Wellington and the bulk of their projects are within the Wellington central and south regions. The owner of the business is collaborative and understanding and is very approachable when you need support.
Your new role:
With two teams running now there is an opening in the second team for a Residential Foreman who will be working on the tools. A big part of your role will be guiding 3 - 4 workers through the build, this will involve plan reading, set out and training apprentices.
You will also be involved with managing the Sub-contractors to ensure their work gets completed.
- Along with having experience in the above tasks you will need -
- Full scope of experience in Carpentry skills
- Knowledge of the building code and E2AS1
- Fully competent in reading construction plans
- Positive and pro-active approach toward teamwork
- Ability to determine priorities while working to tight deadlines
- LBP is not required but is beneficial
Please note, you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Evan right away on 04 473 9915, or click apply NOW.