The Foreman will be responsible for daily liaison with Supervisors and Project Managers for Planning, this person is accountable for quality of work, time management, productivity and safety of crew and public on their sites.
Ideally you will be:
- Fluent in English, Basic Computer Skills, demonstrate time management skills
- Live within 1 hr of the Coromandel Township
- Have Class 1-5 with WTR, with experience
- Have a minimum 5 years experience of construction, roading, concreting, kerbing, pavements and drainage be able to interrupt, evaluate and analyse roading plans
What you will be doing:
- On Site Supervision of Crew and a hands on team player within the Crew
- Adhere to Health and Safety Rules, Control Workplace Hazards, drive Zero Harm Policy
- Ensure Legal and regulatory compliance is adhered too, including building consent, environmental controls
- Manage team member's performance and escalate as required. Mentor, motivate, and identify training and development requirements
- Ensure worksite is tidy
You will also ensure daily compliance of hazard check sheets, timesheets, traffic management checklist, actively participate in roadside audits, maintenance of plant and machinery, Tendering support, submit request for Purchase orders .
Building working relationships with LTNZ, Police, Road User, Employees, Your Team, TC Staff, subcontractors and other external consultants.