WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!
Are you self motivated, enthusiatic, and can work well within a diverse set of cultures?? Do you know your way around the kitchen? Do you have previous experience in food preparation or within the hospitality industry? Do take pride in everything your do?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!!
We are looking for someone who can assist with food preparation in the Morrinsville area. You will be helping to set up and prepare platters for business meetings. You'll also be helping with general cleaning around the cafe area. Hours of work are primarily during the day between 9.30am to 4pm, however occasionally there are times where you may need to work from 5pm to 9pm. Initially this will start as a temp casual role, but could lead to ongoing work if you are the right fit for the company.
A few tiny other things we need you to have as well are
- Physically fit ( you will be on your feet alot!)
- Proactive and can show initiative
- Available to start immediately
- Able to work unsupervised
- Own transport to and from work
- Have an understanding about Hygiene around food preparation
If you've answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you, so attach your CV and sign up!!
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grown your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.