Do you have experience in food production? Or experience in a commercial kitchen or meat processing plant? Are you safety-conscious and able to follow instructions? This may be a great job for you.
We are looking for a food process worker in a high end, small-goods production company based in Miramar.
Some of the tasks you may be doing are:
- Packaging goods off the production line
- Helping to prepare spices and seasonings
- Weighing products and ingredients
- Processing orders for dispatch
- Slice and prepare products
- Keep the workspace clean and hygienic
- Other tasks to assist in production as required
Please note this job involves being around and touching raw and processed meat.
This role is set to be a 32-hour contract, Monday to Thursday, with additional hours during peak season on a Friday. The hours are likely to be 6am-2.30pm. This job will look to go permanent for the right person.
Weekly pay and all PPE will be provided.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please hit APPLY NOW or call Larissa on 04 474 2371 with any questions you may have.
To be considered for this job you will need to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.