We are now recruiting for assembly kitchen workers! You will work under the operations supervision.
Our client operates 7 days a week, 24hrs a day. We have both part time and full time hours available. Start times are 6am or 11am and shifts can be from 8-10hrs each day.
Important: The busiest days are Fridays-Sundays, so please do not apply if you are unable to work on any of these days.
- Plating and setting meals on plates/trays
- Completing required documentation
- Follow production schedules
- Have good attention to detail
- Being on your feet all day, bending and lifting
What you'll require:
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Be available to work any day of the week, on a weekly rotational roster
- Be reliable & punctual
- Have a good understanding of food hygiene
- Flexibility in working hours'
- Communicate effectively in both spoken and written english
- Previous experience in a high volume similar role would be an advantage
- MUST be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- 2x contactable references
- Able to pass a Ministry of Justice police check
What you'll get from us:
- As our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf
- Our client provides uniforms AND free meals!
- PPE provided
- On-going support and communication while on the job
Get in touch with us today by calling us on 0800 522 687 and mention this ad, or apply online with an updated CV.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles