We are in need of an experienced Fitter Welder to join an industry leading client located in West Auckland for a immediate start for a short term assignment.
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday role; weekends are for family right?
- Competitive pay rates that are governed by your experience
- You could work for us an employee or contractor - your choice
- Dedicated consulting team to make sure you are satisfied in your new role
You will be responsible for:
- General maintenance of plant, machinery and equipment
- Fabricating, welding and assembling new parts onto machinery
- Commissioning new plant, machinery and machinery guards
- Quality checking assembled parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
- Liaising with the Site Services Manager on maintenance requirements
- Able to read and interpret schematics and technical diagrams
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- Fabricating and welding experience is required, trade qualification isn't mandatory but would be advantageous
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
- Experience in machining parts using both lathe and a milling machine
- Exposure with Pneumatic and hydraulic systems advantageous but not necessary
If this sounds like your ideal job, please apply via the online job portal.
Feel free to call the team on (09) 526 2635 for a confidential chat about the role.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.