Think you're ready for the challenge? Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. With this company you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter as a
In this new career you will be learning how to become an in- and outdoor fireplace installer, often custom designed and on rather spectacular work sites.
No experience installing fireplaces required!
New members of the team will work with an experienced installer and learn on the job about all aspects of installing gas, vent free and wood burning fireplaces, paperwork completion, communication, product knowledge, and fireplace install manual interpretation.
You will be responsible for accurately and carefully, loading/unloading & installing products for customers in excellent condition. You must address all customers in a courteous, respectful manner at all times.
The preferred applicant:
- Background in building/construction industry (knowledge of roofing, framing, masonry are all helpful)
- Mechanically inclined with power- and hand tools
- Practically minded and good problem solving skills to a high level of detail
- Not afraid of heights, able to use a ladder
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Highly personable character with good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Dependable, motivated and proud of their workmanship
- Full and clean class 1 New Zealand drivers license.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to remote sites for a few days.
What's in it for you?
This is a full-time, permanent position with competitive compensation, including a above-market hourly rate of pay, performance incentives and company vehicle.
This position offers a rare opportunity for new experiences, personal as well as professional development and future career opportunities.
About our client
Our client is an industry leading local specialist with a medium sized, close knit team creating bespoke solutions for their clients expecting a top-quality result.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have to have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Daan straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
AWF, Keeping NZ working!