About the company
Our client is a medium sized Fire Protection Company and is known in the industry for "getting it right". They are committed to providing the most advanced and intelligent systems and services to ensure life safety and property protection for some of New Zealand's largest and most prestigious organisations.
They pride themselves on providing customers with the highest quality service and workmanship, and have an excellent reputation for their design, installation and servicing of fire and sprinkler systems.
Due to growth of their business (yes, also during COVID), they are looking for an experienced technician to join their positive team.
This company is exceptional in developing their staff, which has lead to their high staff retention rate. Along with this, they are team-oriented which creates a fun work culture that you will thrive in and you will feel apart of the team on your first day. With strong values and a close-knit culture, this company is one you'd want to stick around for, for years to come.
To be successful you will have:
- A good reputation in the Fire Protection Industry
- Prior experience in the electrical- and fire service space including cabling, fire panel programming, fault finding and remedial work
- High Integrity - Pro-active Attitude
- A clear understanding of the relevant industry practice, New Zealand Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- Electrical License or Open Cablers License
- A current, and clean, NZ full class 1 drivers license
- Natural ability to provide excellent customer service to the clients
- Excellent time management, record keeping and report compilation skills
- A high standard of Health & Safety
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or an open NZ work visa
- Above market average salary package
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great collaborative environment and job security
In order to be considered for this role, you will have to have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Daan straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
AWF, Keeping NZ working!