Our client, based in Mt Wellington are looking for a Factory worker on a full-time on-going basis.
This role is Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, start early and get home early! Our client is a large manufacturing company, you will be based in the workshop wrapping wire around parts manufactured in the factory. This is fine and detailed work so attention to detail is a must. All training is provided just bring your positive, can-do attitude. This company values its employees and has a great team culture. Apply now and be a part of it!
They keep their doors open during lock downs too so you can still earn your full income without the potential stress of alert level changes.
What's in it for you?
- Wages paid weekly + Kiwisaver, Annual Leave & ACC Cover
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Overtime available
- Great exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
Skills and Experience required:
- Keen to learn and follow direction
- Attention to detail
- Reliability - Show up on time
- Able to work in a team environment
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 0211989281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).