We are looking for a Factory Hand Labourer to join a small team in Central Wellington. The factory is processing seafood and the company is NZ owned.
If you enjoy a varied workday, physical work and not being stuck behind a desk this might be a great role for you!
Some of the tasks you will be doing:
- Moving seafood stock around
- Replenishing ice bins for the filleters
- Packing seafood for deliveries
- General clean-up of the factory
- Manage stock/inventory
- Potential to help with vessel offloads in Mana
About the job:
- Wellington City location
- Monday to Friday
- Early start, early finish 6am - 2.30pm
- You like to get stuck in and are not afraid to get a little dirty
- You enjoy moving around and being in a physical job
- You're reliable and physically fit and strong
If this job sounds like it might suit you, hit APPLY NOW! Or call Larissa on 04 474 2371 with any questions you might have.
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.