Are you looking for an entry-level, indoor, labouring position?
Are you fit, able-bodied, reliable and capable of working within a team environment?
Are you located in the area of Dunedin and immediately available for work?
If you said yes to all of the above then we want to hear from you!
We're looking for factory labourers to join our clients Packing & Grading team, processing chickens' eggs within a fast-paced factory environment located in Waikouaiti, East Otago.
The workplace is located approx. 30-minutes' drive, north of Dunedin.
Free shuttle transport is provided to-and-from Dunedin and back from 3x pickup points throughout Dunedin:
- 5:25am South Dunedin
- 5:35am Central Dunedin
- 5:45am North Dunedin
Shift times are 6:30am to 3:00pm-4:00pm, with shifts available every day of the week (Monday - Sunday).
This is an immediate start opportunity with full on-the-job training and personal protective equipment provided.
To apply for this role, you must be legally entitled to work and currently reside in New Zealand.
Your duties will include:
- Processing chickens' eggs on a conveyor belt
- Hand-picking eggs that are soiled (cracked and dirty)
- Assist with packaging, and stacking egg trays into cardboard boxes
- Communicate with and assist team members (fellow workers and supervisors)
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start with an opportunity for ongoing employment
- Shifts available everyday (manage shifts around your study timetable / semester breaks)
- 3x Shuttle pickup points throughout Dunedin (South Dunedin, Central Dunedin, and North Dunedin)
- Opportunity to network and meet people (working in pairs)
- Build your career and personal development through employment
What we're looking for:
- Long-term employment investment
- Able to perform fast-paced, hands-on, shift work (breaks are scheduled)
- Reliable and motivated individuals with good verbal communication
- Attention to detail and adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Available to work 3-5 shifts per week (minimum 3 shifts) including over the Christmas and new year period.
If you like sound of this opportunity and you fit the above criteria, then apply today!
Call Kylie or Helen at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: in order to be successful, you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo a Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening test, Employment Reference Checks along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check.