Are you ready for an exciting new role? We are on the lookout for Mussel Farm Workers & Deckhands for one of our clients based on the Coromandel. Tasks include harvesting, regular mussel farm maintenance on and off the water, re-seeding and spat catching.
To be considered you will need:
- A good attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to start work early in the morning.
- To be physically fit & strong.
- To pass a Drug Screen & Alcohol Test.
- To hold a Resident Visa.
- Have an acceptable police record.
- Have reliable transport to travel to the Coromandel.
- Have long-term accomodation available up the Coromandel coast.
In return AWF offers:
- Wages paid weekly.
- Competitive and fair pay rates.
- Accrued holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver, Sick pay after 6 months.
- Full PPE gear provided.
This is an immediate start role.
Please call AWF Waihi on 0800 88 88 60 during office hours Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm or apply online.