We are looking for factory hands that are able to assist in the fabrication and installation or air conditioning systems. Our client is the market leader in sheet metal fabrication so there will be plenty to learn each day.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Using both hand and power tools
* Operating machinery
* Assisting sheet metal fabricators as required
* Reading and interpreting drawings
* Quality checking as per the product specifications
What's in it for you?
* Full time work from Monday - Saturday
* Competitive pay rates
* Weekly wages paid on time with ACC leave and Kiwi Saver entitlements
* All PPE will be provided
Skills & Experience:
* Previous factory work experience is preferred
* You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice check
* You must have reliable transport
* Attention to detail is a must!
If this sounds like you please apply via the online portal or alternatively please email your resume to Monique on Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org!
Back to job search
|Salary:||Up to NZ$18.00 per hour + ACC, Leave & Kiwi Saver Entitlements|
Sorry, this job is no longer available