Positions like these do not come up often so act quickly!
AWF is pleased to be partnering our client in their search for a Facilities Co- Ordinator. Our client is a large manufacturing operation in Ashburton and this role is pivotal to their ongoing success. With multiple production lines, storage buildings, a workshop and administration facilities, the role offers variety, and will utilise your broad range of skills.
On a day-to-day basis you will
- Manage site and building maintenance requests
- Co-ordinating and sourcing contractors as required
- Completing basic repairs and maintenance
- General record keeping and managing compliance needs for the buildings on site.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will bring a background in building maintenance, and your communication and organisation skills will be second to none.
Your eye for detail, self-motivation and drive to keep the site in good order will also be key to your success.
- An attractive remuneration
- Long term stability and personal development opportunities
- Joining a well-resourced company that will invest in their site
- Variety, challenge and job satisfaction
- The ability to join a large team of people who are committed to delivering quality results every day
- Knowing that you are making a difference
If this is the role you have been waiting for, we want to hear from you NOW!
Apply online or for more information call Lisa Edwards at AWF 021 949174.