We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Welder Fabricators across the Auckland region. We have on going work that is full time with the opportunity for temp to perm assignments. Pay will be based on your experience. As we work through the process of moving through the Covid-19 Alert Levels, we are restricted with the types of roles we can actively recruit. If you would like to be considered for this role when we are able to recruit it, please do register your interest and we will be in touch when we are able. We appreciate your patience during this time.
We can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
- Temporary to permanent opportunities will be available for the right applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in MIG, TIG welding in all positions
- Experience with heavy structural steel fabrication
- The ability to read plans
- The ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Aptitude to work independently or as part of a team
- Ticketed welding certification would be an advantage
Please note that any sucessful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen and ministry of justice check. You should have reliable transport and a relevant drivers licence to get you to and from work.
Apply online via the portal or email your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.