Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated trailer manufacturing company, they pride themselves on quality and durability of their products which are 100% New Zealand made! To ensure a consistent high quality all products are fully welded to maximise strength and are hot dip galvanised to ensure longevity.
We are looking for an experience Fabricator who will specifically be manufacturing custom trailers for various customers. This is a work shop based assignment, we are looking to fill day shift hours on a Monday to Friday basis.
What you will need in order to be successful for this position:
- The ability to work to a high quality standard consistently with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous work experience within a fabrication and/or welding position
- To be confident working to deadlines successfully
- The ability to read and interpret drawings / plans to scope job requirements
- Physical ability to keep up with jobs requirements
- Ability to use both hand and power tools confidently
In return this opportunity can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on previous experience
- Great career exposure to a trusted New Zealand brand
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- A great team environment that keep health and safety a priority
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
If this sounds like your next opportunity please apply now and attach your CV.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.