This small family owned business has been manufacturing, servicing, and hiring agriculture machinery for more than 10 years. There reputation is built on delivering quality service, not promising it. Business is booming and due to high demand, they are now seeking an experienced Engineer to join their team in Masterton.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth! This is employer is looking to focus on other areas of the business so want you to step up and take responsibility of the factory.
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic team culture with dedicated and efficient team
- Monday to Friday position 8am - 5pm
- Ideally you will hold an engineering or fabrication qualification
- Ideally you would have 10 years' experience or more
- Have a range of skills from servicing, maintenance, and fabrication
- Have good attitude, be a team player and have excellent communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for those with experience, who are looking for a company where you will have the opportunity step up. To apply for this role click the apply no button. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212466017 (please do not email your CV in).
Please note we are closed down between 18th December - Janurary 11th. We will enedavour to process application upon our return.