As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We have people from all walks of life in our crews; some even get offered permanent roles after impressing our clients through temping.
We have some great roles with top clients which could lead to ongoing work.
What you need:
- Level 1 Basic Traffic Controller (TC) is a must
- Reliable transport
- Great work ethic
- Be fit and work ready as some heavy lifting is involved
- Health and safety awareness to ensure you and your fellow workers are safe on site
- Able to work long hours as this can be anywhere from 8-hour shifts to 12-hour shifts
- Reliability is a must - as this is an important part of the site set up, they can't run if you are not there
- Be confident with communication with the public and crew.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing work when you want it
- Flexible working hours/shifts
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- PPE provided
Please provide your CV with relevant work experience and two work references to validate this experience.
Pre employment drug screen, ACC and MOJ checks will be required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you and you meet the above requirements, apply now!