AWF are on the look out for an experienced STMS to assist our client in Pahiatua in the New Year 6th of January start and for other projects in what will be a busy year.
Our client is a major player in the Civil Construction industry, they have a large amount of work within the Manawatu and surrounding areas that require your skills and experience.
This work is varied, with sometimes requires long hours however the remuneration is competitive and the team environment is second to none.
Health and Safety is a key priority for our business and we provide all basic PPE so that you are safe while working for us.
- As an experienced STMS you will not be afraid of working outdoors in all types weather
- Communicate effectively with other members of the traffic management team and the public
- Dedicated to keeping all workers including yourself safe on site
- Willing to speak up when the situation arises and take charge when needed.
STMS work hours can be long so some level of fitness is required to be successful in this role.
In addition to the above to be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a minimum full Class 1 NZ drivers licence (Class 2 WTR would be advantageous)
- STMS Ticket (current)
- Able to pass pre employment checks, including criminal history, drug and alcohol and ACC
- Current CV and contactable referees
- Good work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds like you please apply now with an updated CV with at least 2 references listed.
You must be able to pass a Criminal History check and a drug screen