AWF are looking for Experienced Reach Operators for Temporary On Call work for a well known Snack Food Manufacturing company.
This is an on call position/role, where you will be advised a week in advance the shifts you maybe required for. Shift confirmation will also be based on your individual work performance.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Reach and Fork hoist Driving
- Loading and unloading containers, pallet wrapping
- Bulk and Part picking
- Stock replenishment
- RF scanning and SAP experience
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven Experience in a similar role
- Must have Current Reach and Fork hoist License. Experience in operating a double reach.
- Be able to use there initiative and work well under pressure.
- Be physically fit and motivated.
- Be flexible with shift work Monday - Friday, able to fill short order requirements. No Weekends.
- Excellent pay rate of $25 per hour, including allowances for various shifts.
- Excellent work history with two contactable referees.
If you have answered YES to the above, will pass our pre employment drug screen and MOJ check, then apply online today. Please ensure you attach an up to date CV.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.