We are looking for an experienced Residential Painter - Do you have over 3 years of experience?
My client is a Master Painter and specialises in residential homes plus character building painting and restoration. They've been in the game since 2006. If you pay attention to the details, happy to prep and like working in a team environment then this is the company for you!
What's in it for you?
- $25 - $28 p.h - the more experience the higher the rate!
- 7:30am to 4:30pm with an early finish Friday!
- Ongoing work with the opportunity to go permanent
- Holiday pay, sick pay and kiwisaver!
- Paid weekly
- PPE supplied
Do you tick these boxes?
- At least 3 years residential painting experience
- Experience with Acrylic and Enamel is essential
- Proven experience in prep, priming and finishing
- Own basic tools: dusting brush, scraper and putty knife
- Be able to get to and from sites
- Pass a drug screen and MOJ check
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Brittany Green on 04 473 9915, or hit apply!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV with 2 work references.