Leading international logistics company based in Otahuhu requiring 5 Counterbalance Forklift operators. 3pm to 1am Monday to Friday in a fast paced environment. Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Stacking and wrapping of pallets
- Bulk and part picking
- Stock replenishment
- General cleaning
What's in it for you?
- Our client is always looking for strong motivated staff with the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Potential to earn good money.
- Mon - Friday 3pm - 1am shift
To be successful you will need:
- Current Fork Hoist License
- Experience working in a dynamic fast paced warehouse.
- Ability to perform manual handling duties as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Motivated to work.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
- Our clients are growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.