Northland is a pretty good place to come and play in, and while you're here throw in a bit of Mahi as well so you can buy the bait for the fishing line.
Two of our clients are looking for several experienced concreters for a variety of long and short term positions.
They are a respected company with a reputation for looking after their people. They need good solid performers with experience in finishing, screeding, kerb and channel, foot paths, driveways and all the stuff in between.
The rates will be based on the experience and skillsets you bring to the table, the keyword here is experience. If you have mixed the odd barrow load of cement this may not be for you, but there could be other options so don't be too shy.
Ideally you will:
- Have your own transport to get to and from the job(s)
- Be drug free (random testing is done by most companies these days)
- Be physically fit and not afraid to break into a sweat
- Have a clean(ish) criminal history (nothing serious) and no serious ACC issues
What's in it for you:
- Weekly pay and what goes in your bank is yours to spend on the fish bait
- Kiwisaver if you opt in
- Stat days (if entitled)
- We pay sick and bereavement leave after 6 months employment
- We provide all the basic PPE you'll need
Ok, you've read down this far so you may as well click on the Apply Now button and flick us your CV (make sure there are at least two contactable referees with phone numbers that we can call to verify you walk the talk). If you want bring your CV in to us at 33b Commerce St, Whangarei and have chat to one of us, or give us a quick call on 09 459 7272 if you happen to be the shy type.