Bring in your previous 2ic / Team Leader experience to this great role. You will be someone who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, are passionate and have a strong desire to make a difference. This role is to commence ASAP and requires flexible availability across day/afternoon/night.
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed, have commercial cleaning experience; have managed a team and is focused on career progression, then we would love to hear from you.
Mon - Friday, various AM & PM shifts available.
Requirements for the role are:
- Be well presented, proactive and able to work well on your own
- Prior commercial cleaning experience preferred
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written English
- Be physically fit to carry out moderate to heavy duties
What is in it for you?
- $23 pay rate
- Ongoing work 33hrs a week
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing.
To be successful you will need:
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit & be highly motivated.
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions.
- Reliable transport and able to start ASAP.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time.
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.