Based in Otahuhu my client requires experienced Class 5 Driver for temporary assignments. Day run 3am start working 10-12 hours per day. Line Haul. 3 month assignment with an immediate start.
- Road Ranger experience
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of freight. Lashing and Strapping experience required
- Scan all freight
- Participate in all safety procedures
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain, clean and tidy vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- 12 week temporary assignment
Start time: 03:00 am - working 10-12 hour days (Monday to Friday)
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a clean Class 5 License.
- Good customer handling skills.
- Experience driving Flat Deck - Truck and Trailer with Road Ranger gearbox
- Hard worker and willing to learn.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Able to lift up to 25 Kg.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.