We are looking for skilled and safe plant operators with excavator experience. There is the opportunity to work on infrastructure projects doing - drainage, roading, curb and channel, and footpaths and driveways
Your new company:
Your new company is based through out New Zealand and overseas. They offer job security and long term work. They have multiple departments to offer you variety in your role. They are looking for a competent operator to start right away! APPLY NOW!
What you will be doing:
- Experience operating excavators from 1.3tn - 10tn
- Be capable of doing, bulk loading, trenching, final trim, benching and batters
- You could be digging trenches from 400mm to 3 meters deep.
- Laying pipes from 200mm - 1.5 meters in diameter.
What you need:
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- A full NZ Driver's license with WTR endorsements is a must
- 2 contactable work references
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
We will also supply you with all the PPE that you need
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call Evan on (04) 473 9915 NOW!