Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF has a great opportunity with one of Hawkesbays leading Civil Construction companies. We are looking for a digger operator with drainage abilities to assist in completing a 4-6 month project.
- This role is for a confident, experienced drainage digger operator who will work with others in a skilled team
- You will be digger operating around pipes and working around electrical wires
- You will be doing final trimming
This role is full-time ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
You will need:
- Must have WTR endorsement
- Experience using a digger
- Experience working around drainage,
- Class 4 is an advantage
- Ability to pass a drug test and have a clean criminal history
- Physically fit
- Available to start ASAP
- Keen to learn and develop your skills
- Two contactable references
What's in it for you?
- Training and development
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Competitive hourly rate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- PPE provided
- The opportunity to go permanent
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now! Upload your CV and 2 work related references.
Be part of a company that looks after its people.