Our clients dedicate substantial investment and resources to ensure that they are delivering the highest environmental standards and the most innovative and sustainable solutions. They are currently looking for an Excavator Operator at a refuse station in Avondale.
This role will include:
- Operating an excavator
- Loading and moving materials
- Plant maintenance
- Working as part of a supportive team and keeping everyone safe
To be successful you must:
- Have a NZ Class 2 license (W T R endorsed)
- Comply with onsite Health and Safety standards when operating machinery
- A good attitude and be willing to learn
- Able to pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable work references
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary - $26.00p.h - $28.00p.h depending on experience
- Full training provided
- PPE gear supplied
- Work for New Zealand's waste and resource recovery specialists!
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 92% said that they would consider returning to work for AWF again in the future. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 13% who left to take up study and training.